Thursday, January 19, 2012

Go Clippers!

I didn't get a chance to post a recipe last evening because the hubs and I went to a Clippers game at the Staples Center with his brother, Allen and lovely sister-in-law, Lety.  Boy was it an intense game!  Clippers were down by one point with less than 5 seconds on the clock and Chauncy made a 3 point shot with just a second left on the clock!  Sweet victory for our Clippers! 

I didn't have time to make any dinner since I was busy working all day so we dined at the Staples Center.  I researched a bit before going to the game and found that the Corner Grill served veggie burgers!  The patty was moist and it tasted like a mixture of rice and beans.  It was super yummy served with the whole wheat bun.  I would highly recommend this burger for my fellow vegetarians.  It's a large burger that can be split between two people.

The camera on my phone isn't the best but here are some photos from last evening.



Veggie Burger from the Corner Grill at the Staples Center


Hubs and I just horsing around during half-time.




We love you, Clippers!


No comments:

Post a Comment