Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Lunch Date at the Veggie Grill

I was so glad when the hubs decided that he wanted Veggie Grill for lunch instead of The Hummus Factory. I have never been a big fan of hummus. Odd right? I actually mentioned something I don't like.  I have never been to the Veggie Grill during lunch time but I never imagined that the line would be so long.  Jase almost wanted to leave to get Mexican food but I convinced him to stay.  Almost always, I will order the VG Cheeseburger El Dorado style but I wanted to try something different this time and I was disappointed with the flavors of my Sante Fe Crispy Chickin' Sandwich.

There wasn't much flavor in the chickin' sammie but it was a large portion and it definitely fills you up.  The sammie was pretty bland but the patty was crisp and thank goodness there was some guacamole to give it some flavor.  I probably won't ever order the chickin' sandwich again but I love love love their sweet potato fries and pomegranate green iced tea!

The hubs ordered my fave!  The El Dorado style VG Cheeseburger is packed with flavor.  The burger is topped with grilled onions and jalapenos.  He also ordered a side of steamin' kale and the ginger-miso dressing on the kale is to die for!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment