Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trader Joe's Marinated Beet Salad

This past weekend was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long time.  I listened to my body and didn't check my emails, practiced yoga for at least 30 minutes each day and slept in until noon.  My back is feeling much better but not completely healed.  I've noticed that yoga has helped relax my muscles tremendously and I will continue to also get therapeutic massages throughout the week.

It was a nice quiet weekend with just hubby and I and I picked up some marinated beet salad from Trader Joes.  If anyone loves a good beet salad more than Dwight Schrute then it would definitely be me!  For dinner, hubs and I tossed in some miso sesame salad dressing, a few handfuls of kale, thinly sliced onions and some of the marinated beet we bought from Trader Joes and it was so yummy! The pickled jewels were seasoned to perfection and would be a tasty addition to any salads.



No comments:

Post a Comment