Friday, February 10, 2012

Massage Therapists, Chiropractors and Accupuncturists... Oh My!

Last Tuesday, I stopped by my mother's home for a quick lunch and I told her how much I sympathize with her now since I've been having chronic back pain. Throughout the year, I've had a pinched nerve that chiropractors, masseuse and acupuncturists helped relieve but the pain keeps returning.
This week, I threw out my lower back and found that the pain was so unbearable that it was hard for me to just get in and out of my car. I spent most of the morning curled up on my couch because I was in so much pain. I think I'm going to listen to my body and take a break and reschedule my upcoming meetings.
I went to see a masseuse today and I'm still in pain. I'm going to see a chiropractor tomorrow and another masseuse with my hubby this weekend. I hope to be back to my good self by valentines day and promise to return to my yoga routine. I noticed I have been a little short with my hubs since this pain is putting me in the worse mood. I stopped practicing about two years ago and need start as a holistic repair to mend my body, mind and spirit.
I will let you all know how my treatments go but I have to go yell at my hubs for not putting the dishes away for now. Night!

3 comments:

  1. i hope u r feeling better my favorite daughter in law

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not better yet, Mama Flo but your son has been taking good care of me. =) He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Thanks for creating my giant love machine.

      Delete
  2. you are so welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete