Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy V Day From The Boxers!


These are pics of us at the only decent Chinese restaurant in town.  As you can see, my husband is very proud of his beautiful nostrils.  We didn't dare ask the server to take a photo for us because he hung out at our table half the time we were dining.  Yup.  That's right.  The server walked over to our table with a big bucket of sugar packets and stood at our table replacing sugar packets for a while.  As we were seated and stuffing chow fun into our mouths, we were at eye level of crotch view.  I guess this only happens at a Chinese restaurant.  I didn't dare ask him to take a photo of us since he joined us at the table for most of the evening. 

I am having the best Valentine's day although I have been glued to my computer working most of the day.  The hubs took me to get my fix of chow fun which made me so stinking happy!  Plus they gave us some yummy dessert of coconut milk, tapioca and mung beans!
XOXO!  Hope you all are having a romantic day snuggling up with your loved ones.

1 comment: